Wednesday, August 11, 2010

If you were born deaf, what language would you think in?

If you were to have a cardboard box full of hawks, could the box fly?
What do they use to ship Styrofoam?
Why do you press harder on a remote-control when you know the battery is dead?
At ball games, why do we sing "Take me out to the ball game" when we're already there?
To anyone who wanted more of the questions you can click this: area of text and such


I at times come across questions-to-ponder and think: Who is the person thinking all of these questions? And no "Chuck Norris" is PROBABLY not the answer. Because lets be honest, we never think of witty questions as good as those on our own. <- I don't expect the thinker of these questions to read my blog, but if you do consider this a shout-out. For me, creativity seems to be lacking in all humankind. Whether it be every pop song for the last 40 years, Or family guy produced by Seth Mcfarlane

Talking about the topic of creativity however! Here is something I find to be completely original, awesome, and maybe a touch of insanity for the person who took the time doing it.



I can't find where this is painted, or if the artist(s) painted it legally for that matter. I will however make an educated guess that it took a long time to paint.

P.S. There is a cat meowing outside my window and playing in my bushes

No comments:

Post a Comment