Friday, December 31, 2010

I'm a downtempo artist... Sup Bro?

So I created about 30 songs with lyrics from my heart that meant something. But I wasn't satisfied. Then I realized It was the last day of the year and I said I would have something out by the end of the year. So here is a few beats. I'll release actual full-songs lyrics included soon though. Sometime. Eventually.



Website:
http://thebombdiggity.bandcamp.com

Artist Statement - I broke my foot skateboarding. I thought I creating music would be fun.

thebombdiggity - I was thinking and such

Genre: Downtempo, Lo-Fi, Experimental, Chill,

Track Listing
1. There was a tiny kingdom at the bottom of the trees
2. Where I was always a winner
3. And I was usually right

You can download it for free at my bandcamp, or on http://What.CD

I started skating, and I broke my deck on the first 3 stair I tried.




I'll get a new deck sometime withen the next couple weeks. :/

I am also on my way to becoming a Pokemon Champion. I'll update you on that later

No comments:

Post a Comment