Tuesday, October 5, 2010

THIS IS NONSENSE!

Whats Up DUY supporters? Yes that's right, I called YOU a supporter. You're here, you count.
....
Please don't leave I'm sorry?


READY FOR THE BIG NEWS?!?!?!

I would explain all the details, but this video seems much more appropriate.

Ohhohohohoohhhh ohohhohohoh-wait; the song isn't playing anymore.

I realized the last video I did was not planned at all. 1 day of filming in which I decided to do jump off of everything at a college. I had a lot of low grade footage, and nothing really interesting happened. My business card says I am an amateur rag-doll impersonator, and I'm going to prove it.

It has been nearly a month since I broke my toe, and I feel its been a month to long since I've skated. With the encouragement of the great folks at Excellent Glory I am embracing on a new video. All attempts will be filmed. All ideas will be successfully landed. And hopefully stuff besides just skateboarding will be added.

11-9-10
Expect It.

Peace In DUY.

No comments:

Post a Comment